Spread Your Toes
Designed by Dr. Ray McClanahan, DPM, Correct Toes help the foot rehabilitate from the negative effects of conventionally shaped footwear. The device, made of soft, flexible silicone, encourages the toes back into their natural alignment found at birth. With progressive and consistent use while active and weight bearing, toes align and feet strengthen, restoring your foot’s original position and function.
What Makes Correct Toes Unique
• Designed to restore original toe splay and alignment
• Created by sports podiatrist Dr. Ray McClanahan
• Made of durable and flexible medical-grade silicone
• Naturally antimicrobial and hypoallergenic
• Promotes balance and optimal foot and toe circulation
• Can be used in foot-shaped footwear for maximum corrective effect
• Easily modifiable for unique feet and toes
• Can be used on bare feet, over toes socks or in healthy footwear
• Is a reasonably-priced alternative to orthotics or surgery
• Designed to prevent or address many foot and toe problems
Take Good Care
Correct Toes are easily cleaned with a quick rinse in soap and warm water. Air dry in a secure location. Please keep out of the reach of small children and pets. Caution: pets love to chew this soft silicone device.
Correct Toes are available in four sizes: Extra Small, Small, Medium and Large. While appropriate sizing loosely correlates to shoe size, Correct Toes size will ultimately be determined by toe length and toe girth.
Please note these are approximations. Your size is based on foot and toe width. If you are in-between sizes, consider sizing up if you have a wide foot.
Confused? In-between sizes? Send a picture of your feet with a ruler along the top to firstname.lastname@example.org
Try risk free!
We offer a 30-day-no-worries return policy, with a 90-day materials warranty for replacement of Correct Toes if they break down under athletic use. We do honor the 30-day-no-worries return policy even if Correct Toes have been modified. However, prior to modifying, we highly encourage customers to ensure they are wearing the proper size. We are happy to help with sizing and modification questions.