April is FREET Footwear month at bprimal
Did you know that FREET Footwear (UK) was founded by a team experienced in the development of performance sports footwear and biomechanics? Their mission is to allow feet to operate naturally whilst we go about all our activities – sport, leisure and everyday.
Their shoes are Vegan-friendly.
Why wear FREET Shoes?
- Experience barefoot for stronger, healthier feet.
- Ideal for fitness/running/trekking/water/travel or day-to-day activity.
- Shoes are quick and easy to put on and take off.
- Shoes can be worn in ‘pure’ barefoot form with or without socks
- High performance materials – breathable and stretch fabrics – all for complete comfort – whatever the weather.
- Sticky, durable outsoles for great grip
- Minimal weight – from 320grams per pair (size 42).
Both the Connect and Respond models in stock at bprimal are on special all month, we hope you'll take the opportunity to try them out, if you haven't already!
We've been loving our Respond and look forward to stocking new models later on this year.
FREET shoes are on sale until end of April - 15% off both models (available stock only - no further discounts)
The above content is for educational or informational purposes only and is not intended to replace or augment professional medical instruction, diagnosis, or treatment. Read the full Terms and Conditions & Disclaimer here.